Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Barbara Grey. Craft's Beautiful card




In this months issue of Crafts Beautiful. Barbara Grey and Two Members of her Clarity team write a tutorial on how to make three cards.....I chose to do this one and while it drove me mad the first couple of times I tried to do it.......I kept getting spots when I tried to brayer....!
I then found out why! I had specks of embossing power either on the inkpad or on the table top but underneath the paper/card I was using of course when you ink and brayer over the top of the card the specks/ bumps show through took me a while to figure out what it was I just thought I had something on the baryer doh! anyway here is my take on the card that Barbara has done hope you like it.

13 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2012

    Lovely card, very patriotic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fab hun, I love the flag
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun this is fab ! ive got the magazine just not tried the cards yet lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab fab fab !!! love it Bernie !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulously fun and patriotic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i love the images.... great card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, Bernie. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the soldier laying down on the job lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh this is smashing, love it xx

    ReplyDelete