Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2013

With great sadness ......a new beginning

It is with heavy heart that Clarity and I have parted ways. My Group.. That Was Clarity South West wanted to try something new with new products so with this in mind I have decided after much soul searching to leave the Clarity Team. A more wonderful bunch of talented ladies you will not meet. Warm and generous to a fault. I go into the new year as an independent tutor and with new and very exciting news that will be made public in the New Year.

So I wish all my friends who are still with Clarity a very Merry Christmas and to all my Friends who I have made through my Workshops I say thank you so much for you support and here is to the next chapter ....we will of course need a new name so thinking caps on! I look forward to Crafting with you at the new venue  :)

I will either PM you or E mail you the address closer to the time. Our next Workshop will be on the 23rd of Jan 2014 ......

May I take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your support over the year but especially the last month it has been a hard and difficult decision to make ......

Merry Christmas to you all May your Blessings overflow and your loved ones be with you this Christmas.

Much Love to all Bernie

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success and good luck with your new venture!
    Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new venture Bernie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you much success Bernie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best in whatever you do next Bernie xxx merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie wishing you all the very best with your new craft adventure upward and upwards. Happy Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for the future Bernie, I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Hugs
    Wynneth
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Bernie, and good luck in whatever it is you are getting up to xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will all have to wait until the 1st January ......Until then my lips are sealed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the very best Bernie with you new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend xxx you good wishes and support have been invaluable. xx

      Delete
  10. All the best will be sad to see you go from clarity team. But a new adventure calls keep us all updated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the best for 2014 Bernie. Sometimes moving on and starting something new is the best thing to do.
    Happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best for your new venture, Bernie x

    ReplyDelete