Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hobby Art DT Happy CHRISTMAS in July

Hi Everyone ....Sorry I have been a bad blogger in my defence I have been so busy.
Not that I'm complaining I love to craft and normally wake up at silly O Clock with some project racing through my head....We will save that for a different time, as today I am sharing Hobby Arts lovely new Christmas stamps with you all.
Anyone who follows me knows I Love Christmas And would happily prepare for it starting January!
So with that in mind here are my Cards for Hobby Art using Love this Christmas tree as you can see I couldn't wait to play with it ....Christmas Flourishes. Penguin's. Christmas Sentiments.  Lovely Robin on Wellington Boot's.  Also some very cool wood Baubles to hang from a tree window or door ....Just use imagination and Hobby Art stamp's












I hope you like this months offering I had great fun making these and if your wondering what the FLUFFY STUFF is on the Wellie's and the Penguin's hat well Watch Jenny Mayes on Crate And Craft today and all will be revealed  xxx

Promise to be a better blogger next month xx have loads to tell you and maybe share a few makes too. xx

8 comments:

  1. Bernie, your samples are delightful and very inspirational. I have bought some of the fluffy stuff and the scenes, penguins, tree and robin and wellies. Love all your beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen so pleased you like them the stamps are a joy to use.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ,live them all
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was meant to say ,love lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Martine xx Thank you for the lovely comment x

      Delete
  4. Lovely samples Bernie, I really like Hobby Art products. I don't normally do cute, but the penguins are super x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab samples. Love the tree stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely selection of samples Bernie - The Robin and Trees are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete