Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

Christmas card TV Samples for Hobby Art









Loved the New Winter Scene it set. It;s called Woodland Glade there are 13 stamps and its designed for Hobby Art by Sharon Bennett The set has Cottages, Reindeer, Bare trees  just so much you can do with these stamps And at £9.99 its incredible value.

Derrick the fox was another firm favourite too, he comes with a friend Rodney the Reindeer but due to time constraints I only had time to make Derrick ! They come as a set with a Warmest wishes at Christmas, sentiment or separately  There is also a Church and country view set with can be used together or separately or in conjunction with other sets.....I would add colour to this it does not have to be a winter set....though for the purpose of the samples today I have kept it to a winter scene .

My Autumn leaves..... I love the colours for me this is were crafting starts I look at a colour and think I want to do something with that ....So I cut leaves using my Cricut then used the card left to sponge the colour through.....simples !

Thank you for your visit I hope you like the samples as much as I enjoyed making them xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love all your samples of the Hobby Art stamps and you are on the tv as I right this ! So inspirational and I got my order in yesterday so as not to miss out on any of the ones I want !! Well Done !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops it was meant to say write !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment Doreen Much appreciated xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernie .. What lovely cards! I've already ordered my stamps (can't wait!) and I've joined your blog too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie, that are fantastic. Off the watch the show. xxxx

    ReplyDelete