Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hobby Art October.....Leaves .Parks and a little bit of Poppins

Hi Everyone it's that time of the month again doesn't it come round quick, Our Jenny from Hobby Art is on the TV today and I have a few samples to share and I am so looking forward to see Jenny and Becki Mayes at NEC next week along with good Friends Naomi Mahon, Theresa Pace, Amanda Branston and Claire Byrne The last year has passed in the blink of an eye and despite a very rocky start to the beginning of the year I have never been happier our classes are now being held nearly one each week  and art on the class has grown and evolved with lots of new friends and faces and sadly but not unexpectedly we have had to say goodbye to a few as well ...

I will blog some of the class makes next week but for now here are my samples for this months Hobby Art.  I enjoyed playing with these sets ...Walk In The Park  Falling Leaves and Sunny Day Greetings.  I love them all I hope you do too. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment