Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sun Sea and Sand.








Hi Di Hi Lovely Peeps Well I hope you all saw Jenny on the telly today ...what did you think of the new set's?  I must say I did like these ...Don't know if you know....but we live in Plymouth. so the coast areas are home.... this was playing with scenes from my own back yard......all that's missing are the dogs and Rory!. The Harbour village set is just so like Devon and Cornwall xx All we need is Ross Poldark and the odd tin mine!

The Summer Holiday set with the seagull's is fun ideal for a summer birthday whatever the age....add a speech bubble to the gulls and you could do your own cheeky postcard !

The Shell set has a timelessness about it you can do a lot with this from decoupage....(Which I steer clear of as I hate cutting out and I'm not very good at it) to a simple sentiment and a few shells...it can be as easy or as complex as you like.  I liked the seahorses in this using distress inks to blend and build up the underwater scenes.I hope you liked these as much as I did this month .....



On a Nautical theme the new May Special the Habour set is a fab set to add to your collection,  The one above is called Seagulls I am a fan of the Cornish artists....and if you care to look online check out Brian Pollard....his style was the inspiration for this particular card....the new Monthly specials are a good buy at 8.99 for ONE month only . They then return to their normal price as the next special airs....

I hope you like my samples this month  I look forward to crafting with you all soon.

12 comments:

  1. What fantastic cards Bernie. Feel a purchase coming on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi , Well you wont be disappointed if you do ...really nice sets this month drawn by Sharon Bennett, Normally when they come you can pick a favourite, I cant this time they are all good sets. xxx glad you like them as much as I do.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! So summer-holiday ... I agree, think I need ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Now I have that song in my head ....I think you do need they would be a good investment for any crafter .

      Delete
  3. I love your work Bernie. I'm watching and recording x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the show Jenny's demos are fab xxx

      Delete
  4. Great samples Bernie, hope to catch up with the show later...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you saw it Karen, Thanks for the nice comment xx speak soon xx

      Delete
  5. great samples Bernie. unfortunately i missed Jenny as not at home, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear ..... Well you missed a lovely show. Speak soon and thank you for your kind words xxx

      Delete
  6. Fantastic work again Bernie, I would love to spend time in any one of these scenes fantastic seaside feel to them all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame Sharon Bennett for that Doreen she makes the sets so easy to use ...xxx

      Delete