Followers

Monday 8 June 2015

Poppies Everywhere.

June Monthly Special - Poppy Sketch Set 
                                            June Monthly Special - Poppy Sketch Set




Sorry I really can't get enough of this glorious Poppy Sketch Set which is Junes Monthly special set I could play and probably will play for hours....heres another two card's using this lovely set .

This one is just an easy bit of stamping and masking overstamping the border so as to elongate the card

I chose bright colours just to show the many varied colours Poppies come in . Just used my old faithful Pro-markers to colour and shade I hope you like it .
The cardstock was bought from Hobby Craft and the red card is from The Papermill.



The Second card is cut using Crealie Dies and then butted the card together and stamped off the page.
Again Pro-Markers to colour them the sentiment belongs to a friend of mine ...thanks Chris x 




Hope this set grows on you as much as it has on me 
Crafty hugs 
Bernie
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the cards you've made with this set xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa xxx I just LOVE the set xx

      Delete
  2. Don't apologise for creating such beauty, love both of these cards, great stamp, wish I had some pennies spare, I like them xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great set xx glad you like them too xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards Bernie. I love the different colours you have used for the poppies and the patchwork effect on the second card is really pretty. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally The patchwork die's work well with these. thank you for your kind comment xx

      Delete
  4. I am visiting from the BBCB facebook page and am now your newest follower. I have been very tempted by those dies - I may just have to order some of my own. I would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete