Followers

Thursday 30 May 2013




This is a card I made for my dear crafty friend and Cowden hotel room mate Jo Rice for her 50th Birthday. here is Jo and Sam Crowe another dear friend sharing a cuppa before we go in to Barbara Gray's workshop I must say Barbara and Paul Church worked their socks off the two day's we were there to make sure we all learned and had a thoroughly good time while doing so....if you enjoy something the learning come's easy!

Here are a few more pics. xx






               Simon says ...I do then you do it.....you can always add it but you can't take it away!
                                                      Hope you enjoyed these few pics.....
                                                                 Happy Birthday Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pics super smashing card I know Jo would love it. glad you had a brill time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the stunning card and my brilliant present...the workshops were out of this world...I loved every minute of it...Hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete