Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013



This was a technique I had been itching to try but never quiet had the courage to do ....why I don't know because it was soooo easy. The stamps are from Claritystamps, The Birdhouse Set. the first thing I did was stamp and clear emboss the cat. then Stamping the rest of the images in white with a white pigment inkpad.
Now to colour them.....My water colours pencils have gone AWOL so asking Rory if I could borrow his pencils I started to add colour over the white. Lovely to do and very relaxing I hope you like the end result I will be doing this again. Lovely easy make.
 xxx Have a wonderful day crafty hug's B xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks faberge Bernie and I like the sound of this technique, will have to give it a try! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Bernie. When I've mastered the brayer this is my next project xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete