Followers

Friday 20 April 2012



Dream a little dream....

You will need.
Black Clarity Cardstock
Versamark inkpad
Clarity Stamps
Dream a little dream .....Verse
Moon
Forest Ridge
Carriage Set
Perfect Pearls

First time I had tried this. This was my second attempt The first time I stamped all the images on the card and the powder went everywhere so..... Learning by my mistakes! I stamped the Moon The Verse and the coach first, and added the Pearl Powder. Brushed it round the images and then lightly brushed it off.  Then the horse Which I did with a mixture of Pearl and copper.....the copper was to dark, and the bits of Pearl make it seem as though the moonlight is catching him. Then the trees came next. I stamped these three time's across the page at varying hight's so as to make it seem as though there is an incline, and added Green and White Pearl again, brush off and gently rub over with a kitchen paper towel. I will say however, don't forget to use second generation ink on this project otherwise it smear's when you go to rub and doesn't look as clear, the word's looked smudged. So that done with some simple matting and layering another card finished hope you like it.

3 comments: